Stress is a natural part of life. However ongoing stress can lead to other issues including depression or anxiety and leave you vulnerable to physical ailments.
- Hear yourself saying “I’m Stressed Out”?
- Often feel overwhelmed by the pace of life, and all that's taking place?
- Sometimes feel that everything’s on top of you?
Some of the signs of ongoing stress may be
- Tension or lack of enthusiasm.
- Irritability or moodiness
- Headaches, upset stomach, fatigue, increased sweating
- Loss of concentration, negative thoughts, forgetfulness.
Stress can be significantly increased when we habitually worry about possible negative outcomes. If you can’t change the situation that's causing you stress, you need to change how you think about it.
Christopher can help a person reduce stress levels by teaching various strategies including cognitive and relaxation strategies.