Increasing numbers of men are remorseful about abusive behaviour in the home and want to make a change.
Typically clients report situations where:
- There have been incidents of explosive behaviour that involved verbal and /or physical abuse.
- The man’s apologies for his abusive behaviour have lost currency because the behaviour has been repeated.
- The man is often tense and blaming others at home.
- Family members feel they're constantly walking on ‘egg shells’, wary or frightened of his reactions.
- The children are beginning to repeat his behaviour.
Christopher works with men to explore their situations, attend to underlying issues and help them with strategies to change their behaviours.
Start your change with one easy step.