- Are there times in your day when you feel overwhelmed with anger?
- Do you find little things make you angry easily?
- Do these occasions seem to be occurring frequently?
- Is anger the only way you feel you can communicate with others?
- Do you use anger as a weapon against family, friends or workmates?
- Does your family have problems with anger management?
Many people find it difficult to manage their anger.
Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. All people experience feelings of anger from time to time. However, if you feel that your anger is really out of control, if it is having an impact on your relationships and on important parts of your life, you might consider counselling to learn how to handle it better.
Start the change with one easy step.