Are You :
- Having difficulty controlling your anger?
- Struggling with anxiety or on edge all the time?
- Tired of ongoing arguments/tension in your family?
- Stressed by separation from family members?
- Not coping with the pressures from your work?
- Alarmed that your children are repeating your behaviour?
- Dissatisfied with your current direction in life?
- Tired of your partner’s apologies for abusive behaviour?
- Buckling under daily stress?
- Troubled by a past trauma?
- Unsure how to respond to a friend's abusive/hurtful behaviour to others?
Christopher Grace is a highly experienced psychologist and family therapist who provides a professional, confidential counselling service in the Melbourne CBD and eastern suburbs. Christopher is registered with the national board, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), and has membership with the Australian Psychological Society (APS).
Christopher's approach to counselling is to listen carefully, to understand his client's situation, and to work with the client to achieve the client's goal, which may be improvement in behaviour, emotional wellbeing or gaining self control. Christopher enjoys his work and is compassionate, relaxed and respectful.
Work together with Christopher to get yourself back on track