Greater numbers of men are seeking out counselling and help with positive strategies before chronic patterns of anxiety and depression develop.
Christopher has helped many men who were
- Confused/dissatisfied with their current direction in life
- Stressed by separation from family
- Having trouble controlling their tempers at home
- Experiencing parenting problems and struggling with their children
- Unhappy with their work/family balance
- Experiencing death or illness in their lives
- Going through mid-life crisis
- Worried about a lack of connection with significant others
- Confused about their place in society
- Feeling an inner emptiness together with a struggle to maintain appearances.
Commonly men seeking assistance only need a handful of counselling sessions to see them move forward with greater confidence, clarity and purpose. Some men benefit from occasional follow-up sessions to keep improvements on track.
Start your change with one easy step.